We went to the midnight showing
of the last Harry Potter
and it was pretty epic!
There was this whole block party and
people were dressed up like crazy!
So of course I had to take pictures,
it probably was the closest I will ever
be to feeling like I am at a
comic book convention.
Posing at the poster
They had owl there, I was going to die!
Our Undesirable No. 1's
Bellatrix
Sirius
Hagrid
Voldemort!
And of course Harry Potter and his cute owl!
Getting excited for the movie!
I'm kind of sad now because I grew up reading
Harry Potter and now it's all over!
But I will always be an HP fanatic!














I haven't seen it yet!!!:( THose people look awesome. I'm so impressed by their costumes.
ReplyDeleteLOVED this night. You are amazing for planning the get together. AND I think Bellatrix should win an award for her acting skills. She did not break character. I am so glad that there are people out there who love Harry Potter just as much as i do :)
ReplyDelete