Monday, June 6, 2011

New Home!

So yay! We found an apartment! It's in the non-ghetto 
of south Provo and we love it! 
Andrew moved into it on a June 1 
and I will be joining him in a couple months. 
Here's a quick tour of the place:
 The outside
 The front porch
The front door
The front room
 
Awesome brick wall
 The kitchen

Heater thingy
 The hallway
The bathroom
 The bedroom
And our wonderful helper!

Then...we tried fitting our couch through 
the door and had quite the experience
 It wouldn't fit!
 Smart Andrew decides we should take the legs off
 And it fits!
 And slides on through smoothly
 Too bad we forgot to grab the cushions!
 But hey it still works!
There's still a lot of work to do but 
I can't wait to start putting it all 
together to make it home!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new place, it has so much character to it. I also love you awesome brick wall, I hope that I can find a wall as awesome one day!

    ReplyDelete