January 4, 2010
Andrew shows up with a gerber daisy (my favorite)
as an apology for everything that had happened
January 16
We met up at a BYU dance and started dating again,
the world was back in balance.
February 13
We went to a Valentine's Dance
February 23
Breakup #4
Are you frustrated yet?
March 8
There was a shirt of his that I had and so
we met up so that I could give it back to him.
This breakup seemed to be the most final of them all.
In the next 7 months, I saw him only once while
I was running and he was longboarding and
we passed each other, looked back at each other
but never stopped.
August 16
I meet
Jimmy
Let me tell you a little about him.
The whole time that we were dating,
Jimmy was Andrew's go-to guy.
Pretty much, Jimmy knew everything
about me and our relationship.
So Jimmy joins my ward and we end
up becoming really good friends.
It wasn't until a few weeks later that
we had made the connection of how
we knew each other.
I realized that Jimmy suddenly knew
a lot more about me than I wanted him to.
So, out of curiosity I start asking him
about Andrew and what he
has been doing all this time.
Nothing really happens for a couple weeks.
September 3
I go to an Institute Dance and see Andrew there.
The same place and event that we had first
discovered that we had feelings for each other.
And there he is dancing with another girl.
I found myself having to sit down because I had
so many emotions coming back and I was so
nervous and mad that he was
nervous and mad that he was
right there
and I couldn't do anything about it.
Apparently, Andrew had the same feeling
as I did and over the next couple weeks,
we both would talk to Jimmy and tell
our feelings about the other person.
Jimmy would then tell me what Andrew
was feeling and would tell Andrew
what I was feeling.
We both still had feelings for each other
(wow I just said "feelings" a lot)
(wow I just said "feelings" a lot)
So we met up and it was instant.
We were back together.
There were no questions asked,
no awkward DTR's,
we just both knew it.
October 8
Halloween Institute Dance
He was the Boogeyman under my bed :)
October 25
Ward Halloween Party
October 30
Celebrated Halloween
We really like to dress up,
October 8
Halloween Institute Dance
He was the Boogeyman under my bed :)
October 25
Ward Halloween Party
October 30
Celebrated Halloween
We really like to dress up,
can you tell?
November 12
Dinner and Dance at Institute
I was in California for Christmas and
he was in Philadelphia for New Year's.
Once again, the holidays were
spent away from each other.
2011
February 3
We went running together for the first time.
Big deal!
February 14
Valentine's Day!
Went to Pizza Factory for lunch
April 4
Finally got that sucker!
He proposed to me while we were walking
around his cute backyard and completly
surprised me with a ring!
April 25
Took engagement pictures
Here's just a sample.
adventure!
November 12
Dinner and Dance at Institute
I was in California for Christmas and
he was in Philadelphia for New Year's.
Once again, the holidays were
spent away from each other.
2011
February 3
We went running together for the first time.
Big deal!
February 14
Valentine's Day!
Went to Pizza Factory for lunch
April 4
Finally got that sucker!
He proposed to me while we were walking
around his cute backyard and completly
surprised me with a ring!
April 25
Took engagement pictures
Here's just a sample.
What a crazy journey, but
I've learned so much and
this is only the beginning!
I can't wait to continue theadventure!







I love you Car-a Candy Superfly Claybaugh.
ReplyDeleteHopefully an adventure not so... exciting?
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the outfits for the engagements! They turned out wonderful :)
Cara,
ReplyDeleteI just fell in love with your blog!