The story that you've all been waiting for!
The story of how
Carandrew came to be.
But this story is so long I decided to break it up in
parts so as not to overwhelm you.
So....I guess I'll start with high school!
Andrew was a ballroom dancer
I was a runner
He was a little bit of a punk
I was a little bit of a goody-goody
Needless to say, there was not much
interaction between us.
I remember trying to be nice and say hi
to him in the halls.
The one time we actually had a conversation
was the first day
of sophomore year and he called me.
At first I thought he was just going to ask about
homework or something
but he just started talking to me and
asking me random questions.
We talked for awhile then hung up
and never really talked again.
I assumed that it was a dare from
his buddies and left it at that.
I later found out that one of his friends
liked me and wanted Andrew
to call and ask if I liked him back.
But Andrew chickened out and ended
up just talking to me instead.
And that was the end of that.
Until......
interaction between us.
I remember trying to be nice and say hi
to him in the halls.
The one time we actually had a conversation
was the first day
of sophomore year and he called me.
At first I thought he was just going to ask about
homework or something
but he just started talking to me and
asking me random questions.
We talked for awhile then hung up
and never really talked again.
I assumed that it was a dare from
his buddies and left it at that.
I later found out that one of his friends
liked me and wanted Andrew
to call and ask if I liked him back.
But Andrew chickened out and ended
up just talking to me instead.
And that was the end of that.
Until......
We both graduated
Andrew served a mission in Zimbabwe
And only got into a little bit of trouble
I moved to Glenwood in Provo
And went to BYU
Then he came home
January 8, 2009
We both ended up at the same 80's dance.
He was there by himself so we invited
him to come dance with our group.
We both ended up at the same 80's dance.
He was there by himself so we invited
him to come dance with our group.
How could he resist me in all my awesomeness?
So....he got my number and we started hanging out......a lot.
January 16, 2009
We went to a pirate themed institute dance.
The song Hot n' Cold by Katy Perry
came on and as we were dancing together,
we both realized that we liked each other.
came on and as we were dancing together,
we both realized that we liked each other.
Little did we know that this would be
the theme song for our relationship.
January 23
We held hands for the first time
while watching the Prestige
February 7
He officially asked me to be his girlfriend.
We had lots of fun dates, like
Building a fort and reading scary stories
Going to dances
Playing ping pong
And we loved watching movies.
Some of our favorites
February 21
He told me he loved me
And we loved watching movies.
Some of our favorites
February 21
He told me he loved me




















Oh!! You little devil you. I'm eating out of the palm of your hand.
ReplyDeletePS. It pleaseth me that you started blogging again.
PSS. I'm in love with this post. and you. and you and Andrew. The end.
HAHAHAHA. ah... I loved the Hot and Cold song comment. Man, this is a great post!
ReplyDeleteYou have a blog!?! I'm So glad you put this on Facebook so I can now follow you! Pure joy. I loved this.
ReplyDelete