*Disclaimer: Even though the breakups come at random times and with no explanation, there was always a reason, I just don't think you want to hear all the nasty details
The story continues...
July 5, 2009
I got home from Africa and go to church and guess
who joined my ward while I was gone?
You guessed it!
I sat by him and I could smell his Andrew smell
and it drove me crazy!
So...we started dating again.
July 22
Andrew had a cyst removed from his back and
I went and visited him in the hospital
I felt like I was in a cheesy soap opera.
But as cheesy as it may sound,
as I sat at his hospital bed, I realized that he
was the only person besides my family that
I would be willing to take upon myself
all of his pain if it meant
that he didn't have to suffer.
That hit me hard.
was the only person besides my family that
I would be willing to take upon myself
all of his pain if it meant
that he didn't have to suffer.
That hit me hard.
August 8
Breakup#2
I spent a lot of time working, going to school,
doing homework, and watching Disney Channel.
doing homework, and watching Disney Channel.
I had a few other crushes and went on
some dates but nothing ever came of them.
some dates but nothing ever came of them.
October 5
I was doing homework on campus,
I looked up and saw Andrew for a split second
before he disappeared around the corner.
I couldn't help but text him and
tell him that I had seen him.
He then told me that he was headed
to his ballroom class and that
I should come watch him.
So I did.
Now normally, I make fun of ballroom dancers
because I think they are kind of ridiculous,
but I loved watching him dance.
I looked up and saw Andrew for a split second
before he disappeared around the corner.
I couldn't help but text him and
tell him that I had seen him.
He then told me that he was headed
to his ballroom class and that
I should come watch him.
So I did.
Now normally, I make fun of ballroom dancers
because I think they are kind of ridiculous,
but I loved watching him dance.
I mean, look how cute he is!
Afterwards we talked and laughed like
nothing had ever happened and
then he gave me a soft kiss and all of the
emotions came rushing back.
October 23
we went to a dance at Thanksgiving Point
and took random pictures.
November 6
I told him I loved him.
November 9
He took care of me when I was sick.
November 20
He half-proposed to me in the
middle of BYU campus
He got down on one knee and
asked me to marry him.
"Just wait" was the best answer I could give him
December 6
Breakup#3
He left me sitting alone on a bench in a park
December 9
I was on campus to take a test
and I walked by while he was performing
the dance that I had watched him
practice the last few weeks.
So of course I had to stop and watch.
We talked afterwards but nothing came of it.
The holidays were spent away from each other.
But 2010 was a new year!



No comments:
Post a Comment