As previously mentioned, I bite my nails.
It's not so much that it bothers me
but I'm pretty sure that it bothers other people.
But it does bother me in that my fingers look ugly
and it looks like I don't take care of myself,
should probably work on that.
When I was still sucking my thumb well beyond
the time that I should have stopped,
my mom would put bad tasting stuff on my thumb
so that I would stop.
I would try that with my nails
but I work at a restaurant
and don't want the food to taste bad too.
Some days my mom even got so desperate as to
tape a popsicle stick to my thumb so that I would stop.
Maybe I'll try that with all my fingers.....
Cara Popsiclestickhands is what they'll call me.


Hahaha. Love it Cara! I WILL start calling you that. Be warned....
ReplyDelete<3 Deba