Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Blog Challenge#5: A picture of somewhere I've been

I'm cheating and doing 3 places. #1: This is the coolest place that I've been to recently:
This is the hike on the way to Timpanogos Cave in Utah. 
I went there when I was really little but I didn't remember it 
so it was cool to actually go when I could appreciate it more. 
I love having such natural beauty so close to home 
and inside the cave is amazing
truly manifests to me that there is a God, 
these things just don't happen by accident.
#2: Last year I took a trip to Ghana and I
will still take any opportunity I can to talk about it! 
I was there for a month and worked in the God's Eye Orphanage.
 #3: After Africa, we took a detour and stopped 
in London for three days. 


Yeah, pretty much last summer 
I fulfilled several major life goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment